- be resources, events, and information that apply to all undergraduate students.
- be sponsored by or directly involved with at least one University department and University relationship must be clearly visible.
- be relevant on campus.
- provide a link to an official University website with more information. (Links to Facebook event pages or groups will NOT be accepted)
- only be submitted once per semester. (Unless there is a significant reason to repeat, approved by OUE and OSA). Calendar items in the “Upcoming Events” section may be repeated.
- be between 30-50 words.
- be proofread, verified, and edited prior to submission.
- be submitted at least one week prior to the mailing date using the content submission form found at z.umn.edu/ugcontent.
Items NOT included:
- Promoting a student group or student group event (unless sponsored by a University department or college)
- Promoting specific courses within an academic department offered at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- Job postings or research study recruitment
- Small scale opportunities or resources aimed at a small population of students.
- Postings that are intended to promote corporate sponsorship or profit by an individual/outside agency.