The following twelve policies are the most commonly refererred to undergraduate education policies.
- Using Email as Official Student Communication
- Teaching and Learning: Student Responsibilities
- Student Conduct Code
- Use of Personal Electronic Devices in the Classroom
- Scholastic Dishonesty
- The Office for Student Conduct and Academic Integrity has compiled a useful list of frequently asked questions pertaining to scholastic dishonesty.
- Makeup Work for Legitimate Absences
- Appropriate Student Use of Class Notes and Course Materials
- Grading and Transcripts
- Sexual Harassment
- Equity, Diversity, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- 13-Credit Policy
- Mid-term Alerts
All University policies related to undergraduate education may be found at the Policy Library.